9.29.2009

what is simple in the moonlight by the morning never is

Work was quite fun today , Laura and me had ‘French day’ which is something we decided on making an event of at our last shift for no reason other than to make work a more exciting Endeavor.. We ate brie and baguettes and I made French flags using wooden skewers and felt tip pens and stuck them on both tills and we listened to Edith Piaf.
That was about as French as it got. It was awesome though. On my lunch break I wandered into the shopping centre to get a hungry jacks and they were playing white winter hymnal by fleet foxes which is a beautiful song incase you don't know.Anyway that was a highlight to my day.



Some awesome songs I recently cannot stop listening to
Gentle – Yo La Tengo
Late for the Devil – Kid Harpoon
Lua – Bright Eyes
Velvet – The Big Pink
Jamcolas – Sister Vanilla
She Wolf – Shakira
How it Ends – Devotchka
Good Bye Lenin – Yann Tiersenn

Last night I watched ‘Me and You and Everyone else we know’ which is obviously one of those films I should of watched when it first came out. I knew it would be a mint film before I even watched it but in all honesty it was about twenty times better than I could of ever imagined.

xx

No comments: