9.16.2009

Charity Shopping

So in the space of one week, not even a full week merely 5 days I have bought 3 coats. Who buys three coats in one week? Apart from maybe Carrie Bradshaw but even she is fictional. I'm like Alex Mack (who always wore a hat) but the coat version There was an advert for Nickolodean in the 90s and it went Alex Mack wears a hat! And it was stuck in my head literally for years.


Back to the coats, two of which are 1960s’ furry coats and the other is a lovely fitted tweed sort of coat. In total the cost of all three coats is 18 pounds which is not bad at all I am now well stocked for winter, the old lady in the Butterwick Hospice store tells me.

In other news, I find myself puking all the time these days any little thing that I see like the moldy bread in the lake. BLEUGHH I can never eat bread again. I’m sure there is a character on Hey! Arnold who always pukes, I think it’s Eugene, I’m like Eugene.












This photo was taken the other day when me and Bianca went for an adventure to Seaton beach, It was fucking freezing (but I still got an ice cream) I look like I do look like Biancas ‘guardian’ in this picture I think because I have adapted a grown up pose and Bianca has adapted the pose of a toddler, and the fact she is a lot smaller than I has something to do with it. We did all the typical seaside activities like go in the arcades, walk towards the waves, skim stones, get chips, get ice creams and that’s about all you can do in Seaton really.


xx

No comments: